- Onlineforløb: “Sådan får du dit Drømmejob”
- Workshop: Find ud af hvad der kalder på dig og få din personlige karriereprofil!
- KarriereWorkshop: Få dit Drømmejob NU (inkl. onlineforløb)
- Foredrag: “Skab en meningsfuld karriere” – et foredrag om mod, mindset & jobsøgning
- 1:1 Karriererådgivning
- Tag KarriereTesten
- Gratis Guf
Course in goal-oriented job seeking:
Is it your turn to be called for an interview and land the job?
In the online programme “How to get your dream job” you will learn to express your competencies, (re)-discover your passion and uncover your career calling, so you, in a simple and easy way, will be able to land your dream job.
Do you recognize any of these statements?
- You’re tired of your job, but you don’t know how to move on.
- It’s been many years since you applied for a job, and you’re unsure how to go about the process.
- You don’t exactly know what you want; you just know that it’s time to find a new job. And this time it needs to be the dream job!
- You’re no longer in contact with your dreams and you feel like you’re stuck in a rut.
- You keep yourself from applying for all the exciting jobs, because you don’t match all the criteria in the job ad.
- You have many dreams for your future career, but you find it hard to gather the energy to do something about it.
- You’re sick and tired of the job application process, and you need a structure and a course that will guide you safely through the process while keeping you on track.
- You have been laid off!
For more than 18 years, I, Anne Marie from www.intojob.dk, have worked intensively with getting good people, like you, their dream job.
I am certain that I can help you too.
But it’s not only about writing a good job application.
The 3 biggest challenges in the job application process, that you may recognize:
- You find it hard to describe and sell yourself.
- You’re unsure what you want to work with in the future.
- You “forget” to familiarise yourself with your future place of employment when you apply for a job.
And it is hard, but not if you know what to focus on. That is what you will learn from this online programme.
You may also recognize this:
- The job application process is something that needs to be over and done with quickly.
- Your CV is copy-pasted every time you apply for a new job, because it can be hard to “translate” your competencies to a new or different field of work.
- You give up from time to time.
If this is so, your dreams are going to waste and your potential is thrown away – and the world is missing out on all you have to offer. Therefore don’t give up, but focus on getting to know the right techniques in the job application process.
More than half of the British population dream of having a different work-life, but are held back from applying, due to lack of skills when it comes to job seeking and the fear of not succeeding in getting the job.
But it doesn’t have to be like that for you!
If you learn the 6 steps it takes to land your dream job, you will not only gain courage, but regain contact with the thing, that gets you up in the morning.
“How to get your dream job” is an online programme containing 6 modules. You will be guided ALL the way through your job application process, and you will be left with an attractive CV and a motivated cover letter.
In this programme you will get ALL the following:
In the 6 modules I will guide and teach you about everything you need to know when you’re applying for a new job. You will for example learn about how to uncover your personal foundation and translate your competencies, so you will be ready to apply for your dream job – no matter where you are in your work-life or which skills you have to offer.
The 6 modules are filled with the most important knowledge regarding job application and career counselling, from my countless sessions and workshops with job seeking candidates.
You will gain completely down to earth and simple guides, as well as my knowledge and valuable experiences when it comes to the job application process.
There will be a lot of questions, exercises and tools from hundreds of interviews with candidates, that in very short time have re-found their professional self-esteem and found the energy to find their dream job.
In the course you will gain a complete understanding of:
- Your competencies
- What you actually work for. Of course money plays a part in this, but it’s also your vision and the thing that gets you up in the morning.
- Your dreams: what would you like to work with, if anything was possible?
One of the most important things is that you uncover your limitations that stop you from applying from the jobs you want to have. This is called your career barriers!
And of course you will gain concrete examples of CV’s so you will learn what your CV should contain and how your CV should be built up. Furthermore you will get examples of cover letters that have lead to job interviews and much more.
You will gain access to all modules as soon as you have bought the programme.
What is the cost of “How to get your dream job”?
Other than the price of printing out the workbooks and a notepad, which through the workshop will function as your work journal, the price is only € 199,- or £ 180,-
The programme consist of the following modules:
Module 1: Your foundation
Module 2: Your purpose – your vision
Module 3: What is your dream job?
Module 4: What is your career type?
Module 5: What are your career barriers?
Module 6: Your ABC for the job application process
All modules have the duration of 12-45 minutes. Each module has its own workbook attached.
My personal guarantee for you: 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you find that the course hasn’t lived up to your expectations, I will happily give you a refund.
Who is the online programme aimed for?
This online workshop is for ANYONE who wants a new job – also the ones, who might not even know what the want yet.
- Those who already have a great amount of experience when it comes to job seeking, but haven’t succeeded.
- Those who don’t know how to tackle the job application process.
- Those who have just been laid off.
- Those who are available and haven’t been given an outplacement course from their employer.
- Those who are tired of their jobs.
It is also ideal for:
- Those hat have made the decision that the time is NOW, but haven’t done anything actively about it yet.
- Those who wish to take responsibility for their future work-life and wish to invest in it.
- Those who think that they can easily live with their current job, but can’t stand to picture their work-life in 1,2 or 5 years, if it still looks the same…
- Those who dream of using their competencies in a new way, but can’t imagine how it would be done.
- Those that really want to take control and responsibility over their future career, and wish to make an effort in order to make it happen.
- Those who know that with the right support system, the right knowledge and the right effort will help them get where they want to be.
- Those who wish to take actively part in the modules with an open mind and a feeling of responsibility – not only by listening to the modules, but by actually doing the exercises.
The online programme is not aimed for those, who:
- Put a minimal amount of effort into the programme and fail to understand the lack of results.
- Believe they are victims and don’t take responsibility of where they currently are in their lives.
- Wish that it were only the actions of others that needed to change and refuse to change their own state of mind in the job application process.
- Rather want to make a fuss than take the necessary steps.
Who am I?
Since 1998 I have inspired and helped more than 2000 people in their careers. This has been done online, face-to-face and through inspiring lectures on HOW to find the courage to gain a meaningful career.
My motto is: “You work-life is your responsibility”; that’s why I left a job that didn’t make sense to me anymore, and chose to start up www.intojob.dk. I help career-confused and job seekers find their true calling – and of course, their dream job.
Everyone has a calling and something we are meant to accomplish!
The only question remaining is, whether or not we have heard our calling and if we dare pursue the career that provides us with energy and happiness – and not “only” money?
Only 17% of the people who are laid off get help to move on!
THAT is what I wish to change through this programme!
I believe that everyone needs the opportunity to learn how to help themselves onward in their careers. That is why I offer a structured and super intensive online programme, that helps you though ALL the phases in the job application process.
I have gathered my very best advice from my +18 years of experience; you won’t find the knowledge that I’ve gained in a more concentrated format.
On average, we change jobs 8 times through our working life, but we’ve never been taught how to apply for a job. Meanwhile, the need for being able to sell ourselves and use out competencies in different contexts is consequently growing. With this course, I therefore seek to give everyone the opportunity to gain access to the knowledge and mind-set that is needed, in order to gain the dream job.
And who doesn’t want their dream job?
Working with your personal dreams, your passion and your mental barriers aren’t a part of other career counselling programmes. But it is CRUCIAL that you know yourself well enough if you want to land your dream job.
How does it work?
You will be guided through audio files, so you singlehandedly will be able to work with the attached workbooks.
The online programme is simple and concrete, ensuring that you go through the different phases of the job application process in a structured manner.
The course consists of the following 6 modules:
Module 1: Your foundation
Who are you and what do you have to offer?
When we’re applying for a job, we often forget all the things we have to offer – especially, if we are in a vulnerable position. Here you will (re)-discover EVERYTHING you’ve learnt, so you easily will be able to sell yourself to your future employer.
Your foundation is what can be identified as your personal competencies.
When you recognize your personal competencies, you will find out what you have to offer – and what characterizes you.
The purpose with this module is to uncover your skills and preferences, meaning what motivates you and what gives you energy. For example, do you prefer to work alone, or as part of a team?
Everything you have previously worked with or studied are the basis of your foundation.
Our professional competences are often clear to us and are sometimes even documented as certificates. However, our personal character, preferences, values and work-style are frequently insufficiently understood by us. It is essential that we’re aware of these characteristics, when we’re applying for a job.
The work involved in uncovering your personal foundation is what will drive your search for your next job and it will also significantly shape your cover-letters, CVs and the other ways you will be presenting yourself.
Therefore it is important for you to know:
- What can you do?
- What are your results?
- Who are you and what do you like?
- What motivates you the most?
- What do you not like to concern yourself with?
- What are your development areas?
Once your have answered these questions, you will be well underway in your job search.
Module 2: Your purpose
In this module, you will learn what creates a meaningful career for you.
You will get to know what motivates you and uncover why you’re in your particular field of work and with these particular assignments, projects and people.
The purpose with this module is getting to know your purpose in your work-life, meaning your motivation behind your career choices:
- What ”turns you on” when you go to work every day?
- What makes you get up in the morning?
- What makes you love Mondays and Fridays equally?
In this module you will also reflect on the following questions:
- What do I work for?
- How do I want to use my skills and time – both personally and professionally?
- What makes me get up every morning?
When you know your purpose you will not only find it much easier to make decisions in your career – also when it comes to possible changes in your career path.
It’s not about WHAT you do, but WHY you do it!
Module 3: Your dream job
In this module you need to place your focus on your deepest dreams and desires. You need to think big and find your inner courage. Your dreams work as your fuel in your everyday-life and they are essential when you need to move on in your career and onto your future job – hopefully, your dream job.
Walt Disney once said “If you can dream it – you can do it”. Dreams give you a sense of direction, and in this module you will be asked to reflect on the following questions:
- What are your thoughts about your dream job?
- What values does your future place of employment need to contain?
- Which differences would you have liked to make, when you look back on your work-life so far?
When you have worked through Module 3, you will be aware of what you dream job needs to contain.
Module 4: What is your career type?
Having a career has traditionally been seen as moving up the hierarchy of an organization to a job with bigger responsibility, higher salary and status.
Today the career term is much broader, and is much more about moving upwards towards leadership and influence.
What is your idea of a good career, and what motivates you?
Many people identify strongly with their career. Therefore, it is a good idea to have a thorough knowledge of your career type.
In this module, you will be introduced to 4 different career types, based on the Decision Dynamics Career Model. The Decision Dynamics Career Model is based on more than 20 years of work and thousands of in-depth interviews by Swedish and American researchers.
In this module you will gain insight in yourself and others – a useful tool for understanding your preferences and choices.
Module 5: Your career barriers
In this module, you will learn to discover blockages and obstacles operating at the subconscious level within yourself and how they may impact the career changes you want in your life.
Our career barriers are the often subconscious excuses and explanations we tell ourselves and which have the effect that they keep us from acting in that way that would be better attuned to our higher objectives and desires for our career.
Your career barriers keep you inactive, if they remain subconscious.
In this module, you will be asked to reflect on the following:
- Which emotions are brought into play, when you think about the difficulties you experience when applying for a job?
- What are your thoughts about yourself?
- What would you do in your job application – if you dared?
The purpose of this module is therefore to discover your barriers, in order to consciously act in a direction that is better for you.
Module 6: Your ABC for the job application process
In the last module, we will be looking at how to develop your job-application material. The material includes your CV and the cover letter that sets out your reasons and motivation for applying for the position.
You will also learn how to create a cover letter – your personal sales material, that will crystalize in writing why and how you are the employer’s dream candidate to the position they want to fill.
You may also need to create a strategy when it comes to sending out unsolicited applications and preparing yourself for a job interview. If job interviews are unfamiliar territory for you, training can prove to be an effective solution.
In this module, you will be working with the following:
- A ”gross CV”, which needs to be tailored to each job, you wish to apply for.
- A cover letter, which needs to be tailored to each job you wish to apply for.
- A “one-pager” for you networking contacts.
The purpose of this module is to make your job application material as attractive as possible, in order for you to land your dream job.
Every module contains:
- An audio file – which can be downloaded on your computer, IPod, tablet or mobile phone.
- A workbook – which can easily be printed, so you can work in your own tempo.
When you gain access to a module, you will be able to download the material on your computer/Mac, tablet and smartphone. And you will have it forever.
You will be able to listen to the modules as many times as you want – at home, or on the go.
The online material is yours to keep, for as long as you want! The attached workbooks can be printed, and you can work your way through the material in a tempo that suits you.
I recommend that you work focused and thoroughly through each module, before moving on to the next.
The online material is manageable, user-friendly and easy to understand.
Once you have gained access to the modules, you wan re-watch them, as many times as you like, whenever you feel the need.
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, you may find the answers you seek below:
Should I buy the online course even if I’m currently unemployed?
Definitely, yes. You can use the course no matter if you’re employed or out of a job. The course will provide you with ALL the tools you need in order to get a new job.
What should I do, if I’m in doubt?
Send me an e-mail to email@example.com. I will make sure to answer all the questions you may have.
Is Anne Marie any good?
I don’t think there isn’t a single job-related question that I have helped with at least a 100 times, so I’m almost certain that I’ll be able to help you too. Click HERE to read my references.
I have never tried an online course before. Will I know how to use it?
If you can turn your computer on and off, I am positive that you will know how to use it.
Everything will be sent to you via links, so by clicking the links, you’ll be well on your way.
100% satisfaction guarantee: My personal guarantee to you
I only want happy customers and it is extremely important to me that you get the most out of this course.
That’s why I offer a satisfaction guarantee up to 30 days after you’ve purchased the product!
If you don’t find that the programme has lived up to your expectations, you will get a total refund!
This means that you can buy the programme HERE without any risk!
“How to get your dram job” is an effective, “hands-on” online programme for everyone who needs flexibility and works best in their own company”
… And the programme costs less than hiring a career counsellor for 1,5 hours!